Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Little Slugger.

Here's my little slugger at his first t-ball game. I got off the plane and went straight to the ball diamond. Jude had a great time catching the ball, so much so that when it was his turn to bat he went to catch the ball himself after he hit it! (This could have something to do with the fact that mommy makes him catch his own batted balls in the backyard...oops.)

Running those bases.

Here are the Cubs getting a little coaching time in.

So happy to see my little guy again, but admittedly am missing my morning pain au chocolat with cafe au lait sitting in a cafe in Paris. I had an absolutely amazing trip. I witnessed the royal wedding, toured the English countryside (and pubs), went through the chunnel, walked through the most expensive shops in Paris, and ate at some of the most incredible restaurants.

But the best feeling in the world is still hugging and kissing my little boy. And thankfully he enjoys t-ball much better than soccer, so it was a perfect homecoming.


1 comment:

Davis Family said...

Gavin had a bad soccer experience, its our second year in baseball and he is still loving it. Glad you had a great trip! Good on ya!